Morgan Jay Cummings is a Connecticut-based private practice Integrative psychotherapist specializing in trauma, anxiety, depression, addiction, creativity, spirituality, and LGBTQIA and men’s issues, as a practicing clinician since 1999. After obtaining his MSW from the University of Connecticut, he earned his Drug and Alcohol Counselor, Clinical Social Work licenses, certification in Clinical Supervision, and training in EMDR and Internal Family Systems psychotherapy. He served many years on the Board of Directors of the Connecticut Certification Board, with 2 years as Vice President of the Executive Board, as faculty at Easton Mountain retreat center (Bear Your Soul), as adjunct professor at Manchester Community College, and as Enrollment Coordinator for the New England Area Council of the ManKind Project. He is currently studying for teaching certification in Kundalini Yoga (expected graduation in 2024) and is also collaborating in developing evidence-based Recovery mind/body/spirit treatments and support for GBTQ men healing from chemsex addictions.
- Bachelor’s in Psychology, Butler University
- Master’s of Social Work, University of Connecticut
- M Jay Cummings is currently serving on Board of Directors, Shalom Mountain retreat center, formerly serving as Vice President of the Executive Committee of the Connecticut Certification Board, as Faculty at Manchester Community College and as Faculty at Easton Mountain retreat center.
- LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) LADC (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor) Clinical Supervision, Internal Family Systems, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing.
- National Association of Social Workers
Areas M Jay Cummings Can Work In:
- Connecticut USA
Contact M Jay Cummings: