Listening to “Unpacking Narcissism” episodes will help you grasp a comprehensive understanding of narcissism and help you protect yourself and/or heal from narcissistic abuse.
Are you wondering how should you start your healing journey? (02:32)
Are you wondering if you will ever fully heal from narcissistic abuse? (07:42)
Do you want to learn how to start healing even if you are still in the abusive environment? (24:42)
Do you feel guilty for moving on and “leaving” your narcissistic family of origin behind? (28:41)
Do you know why some abusers have such a strong negative reaction to seeing the person they abused moving on and thriving? (31:12)
If any of these questions interest you, then this episode is for you because Dr. Natalie Jones will be discussing these topics in our show today.
Do you have a question that you want answered on the podcast? Are you interested coming to the show as a guest? Do you want to leave feedback? Reach us at email@example.com
Meet Dr. Natalie Jones
Dr. Jones is a licensed psychotherapist in California. Dr Jones has years of experience of helping women heal from narcissistic abuse. She has also spent several years providing therapy and assessment services to both victims of domestic violence and criminal offenders in a variety of settings including prison, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and domestic violence shelters.
- The Dance of Intimacy: A Woman’s Guide to Courageous Acts of Change in Key Relationships by Harriet Lerner
- The Dance of Anger: A Woman’s Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships by Harriet Lerner
- Adult Survivors of Toxic Family Members: Tools to Maintain Boundaries, Deal with Criticism, and Heal from Shame After Ties Have Been Cut by Dr. Sherrie Campbell
- But It’s Your Family…: Cutting Ties with Toxic Family Members and Loving Yourself in the Aftermath by Dr. Sherrie Campbell
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Dr. Henry Cloud
- The Better Boundaries Workbook: A CBT-Based Program to Help You Set Limits, Express Your Needs, and Create Healthy Relationships by Sharon Martin MSW LCSW
- The Self-Love Workbook: A Life-Changing Guide to Boost Self-Esteem, Recognize Your Worth and Find Genuine Happiness by Dr. Shainna Ali
Podcast Music: Creative Commons Music by Jason Shaw on Audionautix.com