Unfilteredd LLC (“our”, “we”, “Unfilteredd”) accepts advertising on the Unfilteredd website from third parties (“Advertisers”), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as “Advertisements” or “Advertising”). In addition, as used in this policy, the terms “Advertising” and “Advertisements” include third party banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf of Advertisers. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising.
Unfilteredd LLC has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the Unfilteredd website. Unfilteredd LLC may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are independent from editorial decisions.
- Under no circumstances will Unfilteredd’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- Unfilteredd LLC has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Unfilteredd website. We reserve the right to reject, cancel, or remove any ads at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the right to determine the appropriate placement of ads on our website.
- Unfilteredd LLC will not knowingly accept Advertising that, in our opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- Unfilteredd LLC will not permit, at any time, the placement of any ad for harmful, illegal, or objectionable products or services. Ads must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability. Ads should not contain defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or threatening information. Ads must not be related to alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, political campaigns, or the simulation of news or an emergency.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising on our website (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising). We will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, we reserve the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if we become aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, we may remove the Advertising from our website.
Advertising Complaints Policy
Please send any complaints about advertising to: [email protected]
Changes To This Advertising Policy
We may, at any time as laws or needs arise, vary this Advertising Policy. You can always view our most up to date Advertising Policy by viewing this page: https://unfilteredd.net/advertising-policy/
For any questions or notices, please contact us: [email protected]
Last update: 26 December 2022