Angela Avery, LPC, NCC, CCATP is a board certified Licensed Professional Counselor specializing in narcissistic abuse recovery, high conflict divorce and teenage girl experiences. As a mother, and a narcissistic abuse survivor, she has first-hand knowledge of the toll it takes on a person’s mental, physical and spiritual well-being. She believes healing is possible and hopes to be a truth-teller, opportunity-seeker and life-rebuilder on your journey towards the future.
Angela earned a bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University and her master’s degree from Oakland University. She also has a post master’s specialization in Child and Adolescent Therapy. In addition, she has completed advanced training in narcissism, trauma, bereavement, infidelity, depression, personality disorders, anxiety and depression to name a few.
Angela sees teens, adults and couples in her private practice in Michigan. A typical client is a woman who has experienced relationship conflict with a challenging partner, a couple with marital distress due to emotional abuse, an individual in divorce recovery, and teenage girls with anxiety and depression.
- Master’s Degree from Oakland University
- Bachelor’s Degree from Michigan State University
- American Counseling Association
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional
- Featured On:
- Author of the e-book Surviving Divorce: A Therapist’s Step by Step Guide on Amazon
- Expert Contributor for GoodTherapy.com
- Healing From Narcissistic Relationships: A Course for Women
Areas Angela Can Work In:
UNFILTEREDD EDITORIAL POLICY
At Unfilteredd, we are committed to providing every individual with trustworthy, extensive, and helpful information about abusive relationships. To be your most trusted source of information, our content is medically reviewed to verify the accuracy of our content. Medical review is provided by members of the Unfilteredd Medical Network. Read more about our process here.