Brenda Stephens MS, LPCC is a group practice owner in San Diego, CA where she and her colleagues provide individual and group therapy to those who have been impacted by a relationship with a narcissist. Brenda uses a thorough understanding of PTSD and Complex PTSD along with EMDR and Parts Work (IFS) to help clients understand, and recover from the lasting complications of being in a relationship with a narcissist. She provides training to other therapists to expand their knowledge and understanding of narcissistic abuse which is uniquely insidious and cruel. Brenda helps clients heal from the abuse the have endured and teaches them how to love themselves, reclaim their identities, and create healthy relationships.
Brenda is the author of two books on narcissism.
- University of Wisconsin – River Falls, Bachelors Degree in Psychology (Honors)
- University of Wisconsin – Stout, Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling (Honors)
- The International Study of Trauma and Dissociation
- The Embodiment Lab
- Author of:
- Featured On:
- “Running with a Covert Narcissist “ A documentary on narcissistic abuse
- Therapy Chat Podcast – “Narcissistic Abuse with Brenda Stephens”
- Therapy Talks “5 Clear Signs You’re With A Narcissist with Brenda Stephens”
- “Living With A Narcissist” Winning Ways with Stephannie Podcast
Areas Brenda Can Work In:
- San Diego, California
- Offering coaching, consultation, and training worldwide