Dr. Daksha Hirani obtained her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Royal Holloway, University of London and worked for the National Health Service for over 10 years before going into full time private practice. She has an MSc in Health Psychology and is a Chartered Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. She is also a full member of the Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC) in the UK.She has over 25 years’ experience of working with adult mental health and trauma. She feels passionately about helping victims of Narcissistic Abuse and this has been the focus of her work for the past 7 years.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Level 3 EMDR trained
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Division of Neuropsychology BPS
- Member of Health Care Professional Council (HCPC)
- Member of the EMDR UK and Ireland Association
- Member of the Anti-victim blaming trauma informed therapy network (AVBTI Network)
- Featured on BBC Asian Network radio chat shows
Areas Dr. Daksha Hirani Can Work In:
Contact Dr. Daksha Hirani:
UNFILTEREDD EDITORIAL POLICY
At Unfilteredd, we are committed to providing every individual with trustworthy, extensive, and helpful information about abusive relationships. To be your most trusted source of information, our content is medically reviewed to verify the accuracy of our content. Medical review is provided by members of the Unfilteredd Medical Network. Read more about our process here.