Dr. Renye has been offering direct care services to individuals, families, couples and groups for over 2 decades. She has a friendly, down-to-earth and professional approach that allows space for you to be at ease when talking about sensitive subjects.
She has specialized training and has worked directly with people in the areas of sexuality, relationships, states of consciousness, psychedelic integration and intimacy. She has worked with the housing insecure, trauma centers and in substance/process addiction intervention facilities and rehabilitation centers. She has worked in domestic violence shelters and rape crisis counseling and court advocacy centers.
She provides psychotherapy to folx in California and Colorado and provides coaching worldwide.
- a Masters degree in Human Sexuality from Widener University (Philadelphia), one of two accredited scholastic programs in human sexuality located in the US.
- a Masters degree and a Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology, from The California Institute of Integral Studies (San Francisco), a professional school of psychology that focuses on the the integration of Eastern Philosophy/Practice and Western Psychology.
- Dr. Denise is certified as a sexologist through the American College of Sexologists.
- She is also certified as a 500 hour Yoga teacher (500-RYT) through the Yoga Alliance and as a Yoga Therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapy (IAYT).
- She has a certificate from the Center for Psychedelic Therapies and Research (CPTR).
- American College of Sexologists
- Bay Area Open Minds
- United States Association for Body Psychotherapy
- International Community for Ecopsychology
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
Areas Dr. Denise Can Work In:
- California and Colorado. Provides holistic and business coaching to folx worldwide.