Hanna Frydrych-Kernbauer is a licensed clinical psychologist and health psychologist in Vienna, Austria and works in a joint practice there. Originally she comes from Poland, so she works with German as well as Polish speaking adult clients.
Her main specialities are therapy with people, who struggle with depression, anxiety disorders, PTSD, DESNOS and psychosomatic symptoms. The most of her clients have experienced, among other things, emotional and narcissistic abuse. She works systematically with survivors and applies the actual knowledge about healing and recovery from narcissistic abuse.
Hanna herself is also a survivor and her own experience, therapy and healing path help her to help her clients adequate, with deep understanding, respect and the dignity they deserve. She uses a variety of different psychological intervention methods: cognitive behavioural interventions, clinical hypnosis, meditation, systemic treatment, working with ego-states, bifocal multisensory stimulation such as PEP (Process- and Embodiment-focused Psychology) and EMDR, and Therapist Self-Disclosure. Hanna’s very friendly dog Bonnie participates frequently in counseling and therapy meetings and contributes to the wellbeing of her clients significantly.
Hanna loves sun, sea, nature, pets, dancing and swimming.
- Master of Science in Psychology from University of Vienna, Austria
- Postgraduate Studies for Clinical Psychologists and Health Psychologists (Advanced Training Academy of the Professional Association of Austrian Psychologists)
- In the list of clinical psychologists by The Federal Ministry of Health since 2009
- In the list of health psychologists by The Federal Ministry of Health since 2009
- Member of BÖP – Professional Association of Austrian Psychologists
- Clinical hypnosis according to Milton Erickson
- Level 1 EMDR trained
- Established private practice since 2010 (www.frydrych.at)
Areas Hanna Can Work In:
- Worldwide Online in German and Polish
UNFILTEREDD EDITORIAL POLICY
At Unfilteredd, we are committed to providing every individual with trustworthy, extensive, and helpful information about abusive relationships. To be your most trusted source of information, our content is medically reviewed to verify the accuracy of our content. Medical review is provided by members of the Unfilteredd Medical Network. Read more about our process here.