Heather Kent is a Registered Psychotherapist with a background in trauma assessment and clinical treatment. She is the two-time bestselling author of the books Heal from Your Narcissist Ex and I Left My Toxic Relationship – Now What? Much of her professional practice is focused on helping clients through the process of recovering from unresolved trauma and PTSD. Having survived her own journey through PTSD, Heather soon came to realize that many other people find themselves in the same situation, which leaves them feeling broken, ashamed, and paralyzed by fear. Heather combines her experience from her previous teaching career with her integrative therapeutic approach to counselling.
Through her virtual programs, speaking engagements, training programs, workshops, and retreats, Heather is able to serve a larger population of clients who want interactive guided support from a licensed mental health professional, as they navigate their way through trauma recovery and learn to live their lives with safety and confidence. Heather currently resides in Ontario, Canada.
- Queen’s University, BA (Honours)
- Queen’s University, B.Ed.
- University of Calgary, Master of Counselling Psychology
- Rituals for Recovery
- Kanata Wellness Centres
- Shayna Michelle (The Enjoyment Method)
- Narcissistic Abuse Awareness Alliance
- Author of:
- Best-Selling Author Washington, DC Published #1 Amazon Best-Selling clinical therapy book on trauma and PTSD recovery from psychological abuse: Heal From Your Narcissist Ex: The Ultimate Guide to Finding Safety and Sanity
- Best-Selling Author Washington, DC Published #1 Amazon Best-Selling clinical therapy book on recovery from toxic relationships: I Left My Toxic Relationship – Now What? The Step-by-Step Guide to Starting Over and Living on Your Own
- Featured On:
Areas Heather Can Work In:
Articles Reviewed by Heather Kent
UNFILTEREDD EDITORIAL POLICY
At Unfilteredd, we are committed to providing every individual with trustworthy, extensive, and helpful information about abusive relationships. To be your most trusted source of information, our content is medically reviewed to verify the accuracy of our content. Medical review is provided by members of the Unfilteredd Medical Network. Read more about our process here.