Jebin Thomas Philip is a psychologist who completed his Masters in Counseling Psychology from Christ (deemed to be University), Bangalore, India. He has been actively working in the field of psychology over the past 6 years.
Jebin Philip has experience working with clients with clinical and non clinical issues such as Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Bipolar Disorder, Stress Management, Work Life Balance, Relationships (Marital Counseling) etc. Jebin Philip believes in the importance of awareness and right understanding of Mental Health.
- Msc Counseling Psychology, Christ University Bangalore, India
Jebin Philip has conducted workshops, webinars, live discussions on various topics including childhood trauma, stress management, toxic relationships, depression, importance of mental health, understanding self and self development across the country. He has a keen interest in working on self development with clients.
Jebin Philip was among the speakers for the Annual Congress and Expo on Psychological Resilience and Emotional Well-Being held in Rome, Italy. He is also a certified Strength Coach working with clients on Personality Development and Soft Skills training.
Jebin Philip has written multiple articles and blogs on mental health in his attempt to create a right understanding on mental health.
- Summer Internship program at Dr. S. R. Chandrasekhar Institute for Speech and Hearing, Bangalore [May, 2015]
- Community Service at Enable India, NGO empowering people with disabilities, Bangalore [August-September, 2014]
- Community Service at CSA (Centre for Social Action), Christ University, Bangalore [July 2014]
- Third International Conference on Counseling, Psychotherapy and Wellness, organized by Department of Psychology, Christ University [ICCP-2016]
- National Seminar on Child Protection: Empowering Mental Health Professionals, organized by Department of Psychology, Christ University [November, 2015]
- Symposium on ‘’STOP’’ Sexual Abuse, organized by Drishti, Bangalore [February, 2015]
- National Conference on Cognitive and Neuropsychology: Challenges and Issues, organized by Department of Psychology, Christ University, Bangalore [NCCNP-2014]
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach.
- QPR Gatekeeper Training Suicide Prevention.
- Annual Congress and Expo on Psychological Resilience and Emotional Well-Being
Areas Jebin Can Work In:
- India (offline and Online)
- US (Online)