As a Registered Social Worker, Karina Ramdath is a compassionate, skilled therapist, who works with survivors of childhood sexual abuse, trauma, and other complex mental health concerns.
Karina’s professional focus is to support people by validating their experiences and
acknowledging their resilience. Karina brings a wealth of experience from hospital inpatient
mental health, community and rural addictions and mental health, urgent care / emergency
care services, and international community work to supporting people across the lifespan and
from various ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Karina uses narrative therapy to honor people’s
stories, which helps them grow their capacity and confidence so they recover from trauma and develop healthier relationships with themselves and others.
- University of Calgary, Master of Social Work with a Clinical Specialization
- University of Calgary, BA Political Science
- University of Calgary, BA English
- Alberta College of Social Workers
- Ontario College of Social Workers
- British Columbia College of Social Workers
- Advanced Practice Narrative Therapy (Vancouver School of Narrative Therapy)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (University of Calgary)
Areas Karina Can Work In:
- Canada (Alberta, Ontario, and British Columbia)
UNFILTEREDD EDITORIAL POLICY
At Unfilteredd, we are committed to providing every individual with trustworthy, extensive, and helpful information about abusive relationships. To be your most trusted source of information, our content is medically reviewed to verify the accuracy of our content. Medical review is provided by members of the Unfilteredd Medical Network. Read more about our process here.