Dr. Natalie Feinblatt is a licensed clinical psychologist in Los Angeles, California. Her main specialties are helping people heal from addictions and trauma. A subset of her trauma work is assisting those who have been in cults, high demand groups, abusive churches, and other situations involving coercive control and/or narcissistic abuse. Dr. Feinblatt can use EMDR and/or Brainspotting in her trauma work with clients. She is LGBTQIA+ affirming, fat positive, and poly/kink/sex work-friendly. Dr. Feinblatt can work with people residing in California, Colorado, Florida, and Arizona. International work is handled on a country-by-country basis.
- BA in Psychology from University of California at San Diego
- MA & PsyD in Psychology from Pepperdine University
- Member of the California Psychological Association (CPA)
- Member of the Los Angeles County Psychological Association (LACPA)
- Trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Humanistic & Existential therapies, EMDR, Brainspotting, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Media appearances
Areas Natalie Can Work In:
Articles Reviewed by Natalie Feinblatt
UNFILTEREDD EDITORIAL POLICY
At Unfilteredd, we are committed to providing every individual with trustworthy, extensive, and helpful information about abusive relationships. To be your most trusted source of information, our content is medically reviewed to verify the accuracy of our content. Medical review is provided by members of the Unfilteredd Medical Network. Read more about our process here.