Nicki Paull is an Australian Counsellor with expertise in Narcissistic Abuse Syndrome recovery. She is a qualified lived experience therapist, an author, blogger and podcaster on the subject of Narcissistic Psychological/Emotional Abuse Recovery within the context of Third Wave psychology. That is, the intersection of Western and Buddhist psychological interventions that include Mindfulness, Compassion and/or Solution Focused Therapies.
Acutely aware of cultural differences in the devastation of familial relationships with highly narcissistic individuals, Nicki’s approach brings a deeper compassion focus to the survivor’s recovery journey than might be found in mainstream US psychology. Nicki is a client-centered therapist.
- Diploma in Counselling, Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors.
- Diploma Arts (Drama), Victorian College of the Arts.
- Master of Business (Human Resources), Swinburne University, Melbourne.
- Accredited member of the Australian Counselling Association.
- Author of Healing the Trauma of Psychological Abuse: A Lived Experience Roadmap to a Mindful Recovery.
- Owner of the “Narcissistic Sociopath – A Psycho-educational Podcast & Blog”.
Articles Reviewed by Nicki Paull
UNFILTEREDD EDITORIAL POLICY
At Unfilteredd, we are committed to providing every individual with trustworthy, extensive, and helpful information about abusive relationships. To be your most trusted source of information, our content is medically reviewed to verify the accuracy of our content. Medical review is provided by members of the Unfilteredd Medical Network. Read more about our process here.