- I plan on breaking up with my narcissistic girlfriend soon. What should I expect? How do narcissists react to breakups?
- Do you have any advice for surviving a narcissistic work environment? I can’t just quit, I really need the money right now!
- Why does my narcissistic father always start huge arguments right around my birthday? Do they need supply so badly that they can’t handle a day of me being celebrated?
- Why types of post divorce abuse should I be prepared for if I ignore my narcissist ex’s hoovering attempts
- My daughter has been manipulated by my mother into turning against me. How can I rebuild my relationship with my daughter as quickly as possible?
Over the last ten years, Nick has specialized in psychological support for those experiencing narcissistic abuse.
Nick has developed a professional online mentoring service, delivered by people who know what it is to have experienced the emotional and psychological traumas of narcissistic abuse. Having learned to manage their own traumatizing histories, as well as having completed the Narc & Co mentoring training program, they are uniquely placed to support his clients in their recovery and healing. All mentoring work will be supported and supervised by Nick Kerry.
His website offers information which, hopefully, will help you to decide if you can benefit from the service on offer. He believes that though traumatic life-experience is created in a relationship, nevertheless it can be healed by a relationship based on mutual trust, respect, and learning.
Podcast Music: Creative Commons Music by Jason Shaw on Audionautix.com