In this episode Natalie Feinblatt, a licensed clinical psychologist, will answer five questions from our community:
- What advice do you have for those practicing radical acceptance? I find it so hard to just accept that what I experienced is abuse. How can I take small steps towards radical acceptance every day?
- I was the scapegoat of my family. How do I deal with the grief and shame that comes with that role?
- What are some of the reasons that people get stuck in narcissistic relationships?
- How can I manage the anger and grief that I have towards my non-narcissistic parent who was an enabler my entire childhood
- Why do narcissists hate when you go to therapy? Whenever I go to therapy it starts a huge fight!
Natalie’s main specialties are helping people heal from addictions and trauma. A subset of her trauma work is assisting those who have been in cults, high demand groups, abusive churches, and other situations involving coercive control and/or narcissistic abuse. Dr Feinblatt can use EMDR and/or Brainspotting in her trauma work with clients.
Podcast Music: Creative Commons Music by Jason Shaw on Audionautix.com